Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Margarita jello Shots

Just because it's the kind of week I am having I thought I'd throw a little fun in this blog!  Have fun and drink up! (I know I will be!)


Margarita Jello Shots
6 ounces Lime Jello (large box)
16 ounces Water (boiling)
6 ounces Tequila
2 ounces Triple Sec
1 ounce Lime Juice
1 ounce Water (cold)

Mix the jello mix with the boiling water until the powder is fully
dissolved. Add the rest of the water and the alcohol.

Pour the mixture into Tupperware Jel-Ring Mold. Refrigerate until set.

To unmold, place hot towel on Jel-Ring Mold for 10-15 seconds.
Remove large seal and place Mold on serving platter.

Remove inner seal to release mold onto platter. Slice and serve.

Compliments of site impressions.

www.craftymomof3.com
my.tupperware.com/craftymomof3

No comments: